Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Enjoy movies in MP4 MPEG4 HD through 5.1 audio on journey


Sumarry: By reading this document, you will enjoy your journey even more, you can watch your favorite movies or movie collection anytime, anywhere.
Spring is coming! Outside is full of vitality. More and More people like to go on a trip with their families. For me this travel enthusiasts, I embarked on a journey early. Travel enthusiast may have the same feel, whether you select either way to travel, we may only enjoy the scene passing by outside the window. I think everyone may see this phenomenon-we will find a lot of travelers are sleepy in the long road, until to the destination. First of all, I think tummy sleeping is very unfavorable for our health. However, if we can watch our favorite movies during the trip, everyone will enjoy the trip.

I have a LG G2 phone which is used to watch Netflix movie. Sometime I may take my iPad on journey to watch movies. One time I would like to copy my DVD movies to iPad for watching, but it always prompt an error. I don't know how to solve it. I seeked help from my good friend who is lover in this regard. He explained to me the reason for not playing, and recommended me to use some conversion tools. So I search conversion online. I found the aimersoft, but which was not load. Later I download the Pavtube ByteCopy trial version, I converted my DVD movies to my iPad which is not available when visiting. Now I am not feel boring on the road. Now I talk about the steps simply, you can enjoy a lot of new classic disney movies last winter. Here I convert a disney movie for example.

Prioritize:

1. I downloaded and installed the BetyCopy on my PC, which operating system is Windowns 8.

2. Then I loaded my DVD disc, and the software will help us choose the main movies. And I keep the default selection, if you want to convert other parts, you can select by yourself.



3. I converted DVD to MPEG-4 HD video(*.mp4) format, if you want convert to the same format, you can search the HD video and choose to find it. This software also provide more formatting choices, you can choose them according to your own needs or device you use.



4. I did not some other settings, directly click convert. When the conversion is complete, I opened my ipad,I can watch the movie instead of giving me an error. Unexpectedly, the effect is very good, which looked no different before the conversion. And if you need other setting you can click the setting for more information.

Tips: 

1. Pavtube ByteCopy is also able to encode the original soundtracks into 5.1 channels with our wanted languages. I have try it, which is very good!
2. If you are Mac user, you can download Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac to try,

More topices.

Convert Blu-ray to Multi-track MP4 for Apple TV 3 on Mac
Rip Blu-ray to multi-track MP4/MOV for iPad Air, iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5S/5C
Backup Blu-ray preserving multi-track to iPad Air on Windows 8.1

No comments:

Post a Comment