Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Frozen DVD Release date March 18, 2014 (USA), Is it worth picking up?

Summary: Good news for Disney fans, Happy for Frozen fans. Frozen DVD Release date March 18, 2014 (USA). This document is mainly to share my favorite find, for those of us Disney Fans are very useful. 

The Movie of Frozen was released in the US on November 27 and is currently in theaters nationwide. It has quickly become an instant Disney classic, and it’s one you will want to own to watch again and again. And Frozen brounht in over $1 billion at the box office and had somehow avoived finding out the film's every detail online.



Everyone  gived great comments on the film. This is a beautiful movie, with fun characters, Gorgeous  animation, and catchy, Broadway-style songs. This is a fun film for the whole family to enjoy. And I love it, and I want to watch over and over! Like "The Little Mermaid" was for me. Love the story, the music and the adventure of the movie! This movie is an Amazing story & a definate must see for the Entire Family!! I think it will not let you down!!

Good news for us! The Frozen DVD is available to own March 18, 2014. Now we can watch this film whenever we want to watch. Details on the FROZEN Blu-ray and DVD editions are as follows"Frozen will be available in a 2-Disc Blu-ray Combo Pack (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy) and a 1-Disc DVD set. Bonus features include The Making Of Frozen, D'frosted: Disney's Journey From Hans Christian Anderson to Frozen, Breaking The Ice - The Real Making Of Frozen, 4 Deleted Scenes with introduction by Directors Chris Buck and Jennifer Lee, the original Mickey Mouse theatrical short "Get A Horse," "Let It Go" Music Videos by Demi Lovato, Martina Stoessel & Marsha Milan Londoh, and the Frozen Teaser Trailer. The Blu-ray will feature an English 7.1 DTS-HD Master Audio soundtrack, a DVS 2.0 Dolby Digital track, and Spanish and French 5.1 Dolby Digital Language Tracks. The DVD will feature English 5.1 and DVS 2.0 Dolby Digital tracks, as well as Spanish and French 5.1 Dolby Digital Language Tracks. Subtitles will be available in English SDH, Spanish and French." As a Disney movie collection, I must have it. May be you have the same idea.

I am a disney fans, I will treasure all the classic movies on DVD and Blu-ray. So this is very convenient for me to watch these movies, anytime and anywhere. But there was a painful effort, due to my carelessness, I broke my DVD which I love it very much. Then I went to the market to find it, eventually fail and go. At that time I regreted not back downn. With previous experience, my friend recommended me to look at the relevant conversion software, it can help me. So I search for relevant information on the Internet, I found Pavtube ByteCopy, it has an excellent rating, so I downloaded the trial version to transform last year's Disney movie discs, the effect is very good. And there is Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac for Mac user! Now I share the simple steps with us! I intercepted some simple pictures to facilitate understanding!

Step 1. Download and install Pavtube ByteCopy.

Step 2. Click the button in the upper left corner to load your Disney DVD movies, I find it help us to choose the main movie, if you want Backup other parts, you can choose by yourself, I think this design is very user-friendly!



Step 3. Then, you can set your format and the output path, I choose the Multi-track MP4(*.mp4), which is one of the most common format adopted by many people.


  
Step 4. You can click "convert" to achieve your aim.

More topices

Review: "Frozen" Blu-ray Warms My Heart
How to Backup Disney Copy-Protected DVD Discs for watching
Rip and Backup Disney Copy-Protected DVD Movies for Your Kids
Celebrate Release of ‘Frozen’ on Blu-ray Combo Pack at Once Upon a Toy in Downtown Disney Marketplace on March 18, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment