Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Share the best software for you: convert DVD/Blu-ray to NAS transporting to Samsung device

Summary: This document is primarily a software sharing, I found it very easy to use, Simple steps had gived at the following. If you have the same needs, you can try!

I have multiple computers and device on my network. Huge flow of data makes the network unload. So I bought the NAS (Network Attached Storage), which is data-centric, the complete separation of the storage devices and servers, centralized management of data, freeing bandwidth and improve performance and reduce total cost of ownership, investment protection. Its cost is much lower than the use of server storage, and the efficiency is much higher than the latter.  


Have such a device, I'll backup my favourite DVD/Blu-ray collection  to my NAS drive. Output HD format for viewing on my 46 inch TV or Samsung note 10.1 or Samsung note 3 around the house. At the beginning, I tried other software, like makeMKV and Handbrake, which did not work and give me a bad output. So I tried the Pavtube ByteCopy which my friend recommended. Since I am more worried about this software, It take me half a day to try of this product. Use its full functionality to see how well it performed. I found ByteCopy is 
good and it can support all DVD or Blu-ray. So I purchased it, which have reasonable price. Now I share some simple steps for you!

How to convert DVD/Blu-ray to NAS  for watching on Samsung device

Step 1. Pavtube offer Free Trial Version, I download it and install to my PC to use its full functionality.

Step 2. The I click "load" button to load my Blu-ray disc. It help me choose the main movie.



Step 3. This step is the most important, we have to choose a format supported by the device or format we want. We can click the "Settings" to set video and audio output parameters. ByteCopy is given different defaults for different situations. Here I choose the HD format. 



Set video and audio output parameters.



Tip: If you want to have the multi-track format, you can select "HD Media Player" to choose "Multi-track/Subtitle HD Media Player Video(*.mkv)". After format selection, you can click "Settings" to set the video, audio and Subtitle.


  
Step 4. Then click the big "Convert" to run. When conversion completed, I linked up NAS to my TV, and backup them to my Samsung note. Now, Enjoy the wonderful process anytime, anywhere. I felt like a home theater at home. Of course, you can link or backup NAS to other devices. 

The procedure is not very simple? If you are looking for such a software, try using ByteCopy.

More Topics

How to copy Blu-ray movies to Synology DS411 slim NAS Server
How to Backup Blu-ray DVD Movies to NAS and Stream to PS3 Playing
DVD/ISO/IFO to Galaxy Tab 3 10.1/8.0 with subtitles

No comments:

Post a Comment